To provide a focused assessment of photographic and allied products, which are of specific interest to those who earn money from their photography and to provide essential information on radical changes in photographic capture, manipulation and output.
To encourage newcomers to the profession by providing support and ongoing print assessments, qualifications and competitions, in order to encourage and inspire them to achieve their ultimate goals
Freelance, Weddings, Photojournalists, Portraits, Equestrian, Children, Digital, Commercial, Fashion & Glamour, Landscape, Sport, Nature, Medical, Animals, Scientific, Architectural, Industrial, Public Relations, Forensic, Research, Natural History, Lecturers, Press, Digital imaging technicians
There are a wide range of benefits to be had from joining the SWPP and these are constantly been added to:
• Qualifications by submission of work
• Add prestige to your business with a British qualification and gain the letters LSWPP, LBPPA, ASWPP, ABPPA, CrSWPP, FSWPP or FBPPA
• Recognition of qualifications from other photographic organizations
• The Professional Imagemaker Magazine. Seen as one of the most informative magazines in the photographic business.
Magazine contents:Equipment Reviews, Digital Capture, Tutorials, Photographer Profiles, Techniques, Architectural Photography, Marketing Tips, Wedding & Portrait Tutorials, Industry News, High End Capture, Articles, Print Competition, Long Term Trials and Desk Top Publishing
• Use of SWPP & BPPA logos
Members are encouraged to use the logo on web sites, business stationery, displays, adverts etc.
• EUROPES largest 'all welcome' Annual Convention -
One of the biggest and best events for the photographer.
• Books & Tutorial CDs. Great resource if you are looking for information.
• FREE SWPP & BPPA Web Site for members.
Our web site attracts many clients looking for photographers around the world.
• FREE to enter monthly Print Competitions by email
• Annual 20 x 16 Print Competition
• Three months Digital Wedding Forum DWP trial
• Read what members say about the SWPP & BPPA
• FREE Mentoring programme
• Reduced Rate Merchant Service facilities. Put your business onto another plateau by accepting credit and debit cards.
• CRB Checks for Photographers. -
Do you photograph children? If yes put yourself beyond reproach and obtain a CRB background check.
• Discounted display Advertising with Yellow Pages and Thomsons Directories. Get exposure for your business in these leading directories
• Seminars & Road Shows with major trade involved throughout the UK & Ireland. Discounted seminar places to SWPP & BPPA members.
• All risk equipment insurance, public liability and legal protection. Specially sourced insurance for photographers.
• Low cost accountancy. Save money on your accountancy bill
• Trade sponsored promotions for members
• Discounts on thousands of products and services through logBuy