Flight Case for
Fujifilm ASK 2000 Photo Printers
A specially designed lightweight flight case for the Fujifilm ASK2000 Dye Sublimation Photo Printer
At System Insight we have had a special flight case designed for the Fujifilm ASK2000 Photo Printer.
The case is designed to be lightweight, yet still very sturdy to protect the contents during transit.
It has been designed with the Event Photographer in mind and Event Photographers have provided input into every stage of the design process.
Pricing & Ordering Details
Major Benefits of using our Flight Case
There are at least six main advantages of using our specially designed flight case:
- The printer can be used in-situ and cables can be left connected to the printer, which means that you can turn up to an event and start printing within minutes.
- Printer and associated parts are protected from damage during use and transit.
- The case is lightweight and can easily be carried using the spring-loaded carrying handles on the side of the case.
- The case has been designed so that the top remains free of handles etc. enabling a laptop to be used on top of the case.
- It gives a professional look to your equipment. No longer do you have to turn up at an event with a cardboard box.
- Your laptop or notebook computer can be placed on top of the flight case.
- Handles have been placed slightly off-center to ensure the weight is evenly distributed whilst carrying.
Handy Storage Compartment
A compartment over the top of the printer allows storage of the Collection Tray, Paper Spools, Manual, Driver CD, USB and Mains cable.
Foam blocks inside, secure these items from movement during transport.
What - No wheels?
We have been asked on more than one occasion for flight cases with wheels on. We have tried wheels on cases before and decided against this for the following reasons:
- The price difference between a Flight Case with wheels and the same case without, is about the same price as buying a lightweight fold-up trolley which can be used for all your equipment.
- The flight cases would have to be bigger to accomodate the wheel assembly.
- The wheels on a flight case would be small and as such are useless for all but the smoothest floors; (trolley wheels are much bigger).
- Flight cases with wheels weigh much more and still need lifting out of your car.
- Having wheels on a flight case means that they are less stable in your vehicle because they slide about (and take up more space because they're bigger).
- A handle is needed on a flight case to pull a wheeled case along the ground, this needs to be quite strong (unlike standard laptop bag trolleys) due to the weight of the printer, which again adds to weight, size and cost.
What our customers think of our flight cases:
The flight case that I got from System Insight for my Mitsubishi 9550 is
just the job. The case is professionally made with a good carrying balance
with the handles positioned as they are on the sides. It's also light
weight, but very solid. Having a space under the printer for cables and the
paper catcher etc makes things easier rather than having extra bags to carry
Turning up to an event is a whole lot easier and looks a lot slicker. Rather
than having a massive brown cardboard box with the printer in, I now have a
small well made professional flight case. The great thing about this case is
that it's a "plug and play". I have the cables connected to the back of the
printer all the time and the remaining cable coiled in the accessories
compartment below the printer. All I do is open the front of the flight
case, pull out the cables & plug them into my laptop, which sits perfectly
on top of the flight case, and away I go! It's all so compact and
professional. It's great.
Rating: 5/5 - Kit Fanner - www.onlocationmultimedia.co.uk
To Fit the following models:
Pricing & Ordering Details